CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 9, 2009

Amazing progress!

19 weeks
I have become very "plump" in the last week!
We did not have an ultrasound last week because we weren't 20 weeks yet. We go March 18 for our next ultrasound. Dr. McCauley said that I was doing great! I have gained a total of 10 lbs.
Can you tell?
Now for the house...
They have made so much progress! Check it out!
Master bedroom, bathroom and walkin closet
Back porch
(part will be covered and part screened in)

Front door/foyer
Garage side of the house

Front of the house
Roof trusses going up
Man room/Loft area
One of the bedrooms upstairs and balcony

Well that's it for now! We should have the house in the dry within the next 10 days or so. Stay tuned for more updates.

3 comments:

Frances Vineyard said...

You look great and so does the house! That is the fastest builder!!

Allison said...

Yay! Glad to find your blog!! I am adding it to our list. You look great by the way!!

Lauren said...

You look great! I can't believe how fast the house is coming along. It looks huge! I'm so jealous!!