CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I'm just not good at this stuff...

I thought blogging would be an easy and quick way to keep friends and family up to date on our little family...wrong! I have the hardest time posting and trying to figure this thing out! Therefore, I am way behind because I just can't find the time to get on here.

BUT....
I am trying something new with Josie tonight...thanks to my sister-in-law's advice! She has 4 children, so I figure she has a few helpful tips!!
Josie is still getting up once in the night to nurse. I was hoping she would be sleeping through the night by now, but she's not! There for about 8-9 weeks, we were getting up 2-5 times a night to give her the passie. We let her cry it out one night and it lasted all of 6 minutes. She hasn't gotten up more than twice since...once to fuss and once to nurse. Anyways, I put her down earlier tonight to see how she does, so I have time to post some cute pictures of Miss Josie!!
Josie turned 6 months old last Sunday!! I can't believe she is already 6 months! I took her to the Dr. last Wed. for her 6 mon. well visit and shots. She weighed 16 lbs. 7 oz. and was 25 inches long.

0 comments: