CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 29, 2008

Atomic Man

6:30 a.m. - Registration
The race was scheduled to start at 7:30, but because of the fog on the lake the first swim wave started at 8:00.
1.2 mile swim/56 mile bike/13.1 mile run

Mom, Dad and Amy came out to cheer us on. My mom had tried to convince me that I should swim in a life jacket!

Jay and Jennifer Norris

Dan and Sarah Watkins



We had several comments on our shirts!

The fog was terrible! I am in that mess somewhere. The fog made the swim very difficult.


Almost to the finish line!

Passing the timing chip to Jay.

I was so happy my part of the race was over!

This was the half way point. 28 miles.


Joel was such a great supporter! Check out that shirt! I have the greatest husband!


Passing the timing chip to Dan.


Only 6-7 miles to go!

I couldn't forget Joel's birthday!


We finished just under 6.5 hrs.


Team Tri for Him ...


and the greatest supporters we could ask for!

1 comments:

Frances Vineyard said...

congratulations...this is amazing! I love your picture in the header!