CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 8, 2008

Big News!!

We finally get to share the wonderful news!! Joel and I are pregnant! We went to the Dr. today and everything looks perfect! We are 6 weeks and 3 days...that makes our due date July 31. Baby "J's" heart rate was 152 bpm and measured at 7 weeks 3 days.
We found out about 4 weeks ago. Joel and his best friend were in Missouri on a hunting trip. I knew something was wrong when I left my hour long aerobics class and went to buy a pint of ice cream. (Which I devoured in less than 30 minutes...very unusual for me!)
The test read positive immediately! I called Joel and he announced it to the entire gas station he was at in Missouri.
After saying all that, we are absolutely thrilled and are so excited about the next 7.5 months. We have decided to not find out the sex of the baby so that makes this journey much more interesting!

3 comments:

The Pickels said...

YEAH!!! I was looking for this to be on here today!! Hope everything goes great! You have a great, CRAZY, but great doc! I always thought you were a little crazy Em, but not finding out would drive me nuts! Baby J will be a little cutie either way!!

Frances Vineyard said...

Congratulations!!!!! You are going to love it!! :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! I am so happy for you all!! I was wondering when you were going to post something! Congratulations!