CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas 2008

Joel took his favorite Christmas present to AL with us...the Wii. He and our nephew, Kiah, played it every time they got together.


We got 3 Cracker Barrell rocking chairs for our new home..when be build that is! The UT covers are a must during football and basketball seasons.

And what would Christmas be if Baby J didn't get something? Books, onesies, shoes, diapers and passie clips!

My nephew Kiah.

One of my identical twin nieces. I'm not sure which one this is. My sister-in-law has 4 children - Kiah - 4, Anne Elise - 2 and Eva and Sophia - 1.

I have been so far behind on posting and to be honest I haven't gotten the hang of how to post on here. Now maybe everyone will understand the complete randomness to these pictures. But as you can see, we had a wonderful and blessed Christmas!

2 comments:

Frances Vineyard said...

One lucky baby for sure! Did I miss the name? "J"?? Happy New Year!

Lauren said...

Good luck with the house building. Josh and I would love to do that soon!! Sorry to keep buggin with the address info, but do you know Kristen and Jenn's addresses? I have old ones but figured they had changed? You can email them to laurencrisp@bellsouth.net. Thanks so much!!