CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 18, 2009

Here I am at 27 weeks.
P.S. I have no idea why my words are underlined! I really have a hard time posting.

28 weeks
*And the underlining is gone...go figure!*

We don't have much to show on the house. It is currently being painted. Joel and I have been painting doors and hanging light fixtures. Our painter, Gary Seal, is doing a great job! We are so very thankful to him and all the help he is giving us!

This is the nursery. Our bedding has that color of red in in.

Yes, that is a pink wall! A very pink wall. I pulled that pink out of my china. So this is our formal dining room.

Our dining room set is black. I can't wait to put it all together!

1 comments:

Frances Vineyard said...

Lookin' good Mama! :) Hot pink is cool! Can't wait to see the finished product!