CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The house is starting to take shape on the inside! Thanks to the help of family and friends, we have came a long way in the past few weeks. We still have a long ways to go, but we are making great progress!
The orange master bathroom.
The man room.
The flooring upstairs is now complete. Joel and some of his friends worked two days straight to get this done. The floors are beautiful...just a little dusty right now.
Joel and Adam hard at work.


WARNING!!
This next picture may offend some people!!

On Memorial day, I went to the lake with my parents and sister. I had decided that I would not wear a maternity swimsuit. I thought this would be a great view of what I look like at 30 weeks pregnant.

I use to be the same size as Amy!


Amos loves to ride the wave runner. Dad takes him for a ride every time he goes to the lake.

3 comments:

Holly Aytes said...

Emily, nobody should be offended....you look awesome! Some of us who aren't pregnant aren't able to pull off a 2 piece (sure wish I could and I am definitely working on it). And I love the color of your master!

Sipos Fam said...

I love the orange! Building a house is fun now that we get to do the fun stuff like picking out colors and interior:)

The Runyans said...

you are going SO fast! i haven't finished picking out our paint colors yet! our contractor put in our doors yesterday, so that's SUPER SUPER exciting! our floors upstairs are almost done, but haven't even began downstairs!

i talk about you like i know you. i was telling my husband yesterday that my "blog buddy's" house is going so much faster than ours and we signed our contract before you, and we should be moving right along like you are! he he he!

hope you are wonderful!!!!