CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Finally in the single digits...

I have 9 weeks left now! Wow...where has time gone? I am growing at a rapid rate of speed and I am staring to slow down...just a little. I still have a little trouble with the fainting episodes, but other than that I feel great!
I am going to the Dr. every two weeks now and I am getting good reports.
Here I am at 31 weeks.

As far as the house goes, we are making great progress. Joel is working on some project everyday. I think he has surprised himself as to how much he can do...and succeed!
We now have all of our kitchen cabinets in and should get to the counter tops in a day or two.

4 comments:

The Runyans said...

yeah. you are my funnest blog to check out. all of our hardwood is in upstairs, but none of our flooring is in downstairs. they can't put in our cabinets until the hardwood is stained, so our contractor said that will be one of the last things! our molding and baseboards are finally in, and painting starts on monday! i'm so afraid i went a little nutty or was too reserved on the paint colors? i don't want to move in and automatically want to repaint a room, you know!

love that pink and orange wall! our pantry is going to be painted orange!

Frances Vineyard said...

I love your dress! You look great!!

Holly Aytes said...

I can't wait to see your house when it is finished....especially the nursery! I love looking at nurseries :) They are so much fun to decorate. You look fabulous, love the dress!

Lauren said...

I am so proud of you girl. You look great and are going to be a wonderful mommy! I am so excited and can't wait to meet baby "J". Unfortunately, I am going to be at the beach during your shower. But hopefully we can get together soon so I can give you your gift!!