CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

32 weeks

33 weeks

*Congratulations to Corey and Danielle! They were married at Whitestone on June 14.*
Me and the baby are doing great. I went to the Dr. last Friday. The heart rate was between 147 and 153, the bump measured 33 cm and I had not gained any weight.
Joel is still convinced we are having boy! (To be honest, I kind of think it's a boy too!)
As far as the past few weeks go, I have felt great!
I miss my cute Summer clothes, riding the waverunner, wakeboarding and tubing, highheels, running and comfortably painting my toenails.
I do, however, love waffles, ice cream, Sprite and Sierra Mist and asking for my feet to be rubbed and getting it every time I ask!
Joel and I have put the house in the hands of the finishers and hope to move in about 2 weeks or so! We are very excited about moving and finally being able to rest...for a few weeks anyways!

4 comments:

Holly Aytes said...

You look so good! I loved being pregnant....seems like everyone is so nice to pregnant people :) I know you are very excited about being in the house soon. Enjoy these last few weeks...they will fly by and soon you will be meeting that precious baby boy/girl!

The Runyans said...

2 weeks. you all are AWESOME! they still haven't finished painting mine. the floors haven't been stained upstairs, flooring isn't down downstairs, cabinets or anything else isn't in. i'm just astonished at your progress. i can't wait to see what you do with those bold colors. they painted my living room and i hated the color so they are repainting it. i don't like my bedroom or bath either, but don't tell my hubby. after we move in, i may be headed back to the paint store one day when he works late. he he he!!!!

Frances Vineyard said...

Where did you get your dress? It is super cute!

Allison said...

You look really great!! And congrats too on the house being so close to completion!! I bet that feels good! Drew, Syd, and I will have to come out and see it when you get in. Looks beautiful from the pics!