CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Last baby shower

Jenn and Rachel hosted a shower on Sunday. It was so sweet and I got to see a lot of people that I haven't seen in a while.
The ladies were to cut string the size of my belly. My sister's string could have wrapped around me twice! We all can't be a size 0...forever!


"My Dad Is Cooler Than Your Dad"

Thanks Jamie for the bib! Joel really liked this one!

Baby J Update

I went to the Dr. last week. Again, everything looked great! Strong heartbeat, growing belly (No stretch marks!!) and at that point the babies head was down. My next appointment is July 7. We will have our last ultrasound and more blood work.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

So much fun! I hate I missed it. Looks like you racked up!! Where are you delivering??

Holly Aytes said...

Can't wait to see baby "J" using/wearing some of these gifts. Enjoy this last little bit of time being pregnant b/c it will be over before you know it. Oh yeah, can't wait for you to post some nursery pics once you are in the new house :)