CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 19, 2009

38 weeks

This is the two things I brought back from Guatemala last Summer. (A dress and a t-shirt) I knew we would be having children at some point, so I had to get him/her something from Anitgua. Will I have to pack the dress away??? We will know by Friday!!


I am officially counting down the DAYS now until my little bit gets here. Joel and I can not wait to meet him or her! We have waited 9 months to see if we will be going to clogging lessons or baseball games! (Either way this child will fish and hunt!) My mom took a few pictures of me the other day while we were working in the house. It's amazing how much dust a new house can hold! The nursery is the only room that seems to be staying clean. I needed to rest so this seemed like the perfect place to be. I'm sure I'll be in this chair many times a day come next week..and the next and the next...



These pictures aren't great because I left the blinds open and the sun is very bright. Sorry!


0 comments: