CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Hey Daddy!!

We are enjoying our beach trip, but Josie misses her Daddy! She wanted to post a few pictures of to show him all the fun she's having on her girls trip!


Me and Mommy before going out to dinner. I already love being outside and hearing the ocean!

Nona was not able to fit my swing in her car, but Mommy found a swing for me! It's much bigger than mine at home, but with Mommy's supervision I am able to enjoy it. Mommy tells me I have one of these at home too!
Daddy, will you swing me in the big swing when I get home??


Look Daddy, I have my toes painted like a big girl!



I went to bed last night at 10 and slept until 4! Mommy was very thankful for the sleep!

*Daddy, your girls miss you and look forward to seeing you Sunday! We love you!*

2 comments:

Holly Aytes said...

I remember taking Taylor to the beach with my sister when she was 6 weeks. Matt didn't get to go...wish I had blogged back then and could have let me see what we were busy doing. Glad y'all are having fun...I know Joel will be glad when his girls are home though :)

Lauren said...

Wow, you are even more brave than we were taking Joel to Disney at 3 months! Glad to hear you are getting some sleep. Love the toenails!