CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 28, 2009

Yummy!

Josie has been the perfect baby! Yes, that's right, I said perfect!
I was very worried and nervous about breastfeeding, but gave it a try anyways. After about 2 weeks she got the hang of it, however, since I have to go back to work in a few weeks, I decided to introduce the bottle as well.
Mom and I made a trip to buy Polly...Polly the Pump that is! After two days, Josie was using a bottle too! She is now eating from a bottle and nursing...making Mommy's life much less stressful!
Last night we decided to try a little cereal. Here are a few pictures from her first time eating cereal with a spoon!
She began her dinner with her bottle of course.

Those eyes melt my heart!

This melts my heart too! This is the reaction we get EVERY time we take the bottle away to burp.

She did really well and seemed to enjoy the cereal.

2 comments:

Holly Aytes said...

Introducing cereal is always a fun thing....just wait until you get into the food :) That is so funny that she cries when you try to burp her! She does have some beautiful eyes...she is always so alert! Yeah for you getting her to take a bottle...wish mine would have done that. They were "boob" only babies :) Would have made my life a little easier to be able to have a break from nursing every now and then. Plus it gives daddy and grandparents a nice bonding time.

Lauren said...

I must say, Polly is precious but it does get old taking her along everywhere too! Glad you are able to do both as it is such blessing and a money saver too! That fussy face reminded me of Joel when we used to take his bottle from him. Fruits and veggies will help with that later on! We didn't get the ok on cereal until 4 months. You are lucky!