CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 5, 2009

6 Weeks Old

Miss Josie is 6 weeks old! I can't believe it! She is growing up so fast and changing every day. I took several pictures of her on her 6 week birthday. I wanted to show everyone what we did yesterday.


This is her favorite things to do!

She loves to watch her monkey and fish! She even has one of these in her bed at her Nona's house.
We went to the C.C.H.S. ball game. I couldn't wait to show her off to all of my co-workers.



Joel and I are completely in love with her...as if you couldn't tell!
She is still getting up only once in the night and only cries if she is hungry.
*We went to the Dr. on Thursday to see about a rash on her face, neck and back. Although everyone told me it was only a heat rash, I had to get the "professional" diagnosis. Luckily, she only had a "baby rash" and everything else looked great! She weighed in at a whopping 9 lbs. and 13 oz.!
We go back to the Dr. Sept. 21 for shots. Hopefully she will do better than her Mommy when getting them!

0 comments: