CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Cougars Fan

Check out that face!


Josie and my dear friend and co-worker, Sandi, the cheerleading coach.

I am completely taking advantage of the fact that Josie has no say so in what she wears right now! For those of you who don't know me that well, I love clothes and shoes! Last time I counted I had over 100 pairs of shoes...a bit ridiculous! I have gotten rid of SOME of them and actually cleaned out my closet today during my "season shift." Josie's closet is starting to look like mine.


Last night, Joel and I took Josie to the C.C.H.S. ballgame. My mom and I had her outfit planned out and it came together just as we had hoped! Take a look at the cutest Cougars fan you'll ever see...
*I ALWAYS forget that you have to upload pictures before you write! I decided I was not fixing it this time because it is time for a little girl to get her bath!*

1 comments:

Holly Aytes said...

My sister is the same way with clothes and shoes. In fact she has a closet that is just for shoes. She is well over the 100 mark and both my girls seem to be following in her shoes, hehehe! Josie is a cutie in her cougar outfit...definitely the cutest cougar I have seen.