CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Playing Catch Up

It is Sunday morning and I am at home with Miss Josie. We NEVER layout of church, but we made an exception today. I am terrified that Josie is going to get sick so we decided to keep her in this weekend.
C.C.H.S. (my work place) is said to have 8 confirmed cases of the Swine Flu and all the other schools in the county have had hundreds of students out daily. Joel and I are doing everything we can to stay "clean" and keep Josie well.
So with that said, I decided to update everyone this morning with several pictures from the past few weeks. I have been slacking and will try to get better.

We got out the tummy time surfboard to see how she would do...

She doesn't quite have the hang of it yet.


I don't know what it is about putting a child's feet in their mouth, but it seems to make them laugh. We had so much fun listening to her laugh and coo!


We went to the lake on Labor Day and Josie wore the onesie we got Pops last Christmas.

Joel and Adam were playing video games on Adam's phone and insisted she join them...

Gran-Nona's Great Grandkids
(There is a story behind the sign...My Uncle Kevin has the most unusual houseboat. It is a houseboat with a pontoon attached to the back...to make a 60 ft. or so contraption. The title fits!)


Oh, that smile! This is what makes my day!

0 comments: