CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 30, 2009

26 weeks and counting

One of my favorite things about being a high school teacher is chaperoning prom. It's a great excuse to get dressed up and go out to eat.
Here's the bump! It just keeps growing and growing...
I can't believe I am posting this picture. We went to the lake last Sunday. I never burn...NEVER! I decided I would try to get sun on my belly and let's just say that later that night I was hurting...bad! I looked liked a lobster for 3 days!
Joel obviously hasn't put on any sympathy pounds!

1 comments:

The Runyans said...

your bump is precious and so are you!!!!

yeah. . hot pink wall? awesome.

i'm having SUCH a difficult time figuring out our kitchen/living room color. . .ahaha.. . .i can't get over how hard this is. i can't imagine. . i didn't know you were graduating as well? wow. . .you are good. i graduated with my master's right before my first little guy was born and that was hard enough. . .writing my paper, teaching, etc. . .i can't imagine building a house on top of all that!

wow, i'm going to say a prayer for yoU!!!