CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 3, 2009

Spring Break and all it's excitment!

I loved this creek.
Here I am at 22 weeks. Can you see the Grand Canyon behind that belly?
The top of Mt. Lemmon.
First let me start by letting everyone know that Baby J and Mom are doing fine! If you are not sure what I am referring to, let me catch you up...

Joel and I went to Arizona last week to visit my Aunt and Uncle. We had plans on visiting the Grand Canyon, Sedona and anything else along the way. We had a wonderful trip and enjoyed most of it. On Thursday morning, we left Williams, Az. and were headed to Sedona. I passed out and got sick while riding in the vehicle. My family took me to the ER in Flagstaff. I was put in Labor and Delivery and then later moved to the ER. I spent 8 hours in the hospital! (Not fun!) The Dr.'s determined that Baby J was perfectly fine!! The Dr.'s seemed to think that I was dehydrated and that the baby was possibly laying on an artery, therefore not giving me as much blood flow as I need. This was causing me to faint...multiple times.
Once we got home, I followed up with Dr. McCauley. He suggested I make an appt. with my cardiologist.
Dr. Cox informed me that Baby J was more than likely laying on an artery. My prescription: to drink lots of Gatorade (for the sodium). That's it...it's that simple!
Please keep me in your prayers. I am still having episodes at times. A last resort will be bed rest. If you know me at all, you that the bed is a place to sleep...at night...only!
The pictures above are from our trip. We had a great time and got to see some many of God's beautiful creations. We were reminded of just how blessed we are to have such a wonderful Creator.

0 comments: