CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Joel's Hard Work

For the few of you who are following the progress on the house, I am sorry it has taken me so long to post. I have been told my someone (Mom) that I need to post more often. I have found it very difficult to build a house, work, get ready to have a baby, go to school and prepare to graduate a week before my due date...all at the same time.
Anyways, Joel has worked very hard on our porch railing (with the help of our dear friend Jonathan)! He did an excellen job and I am so proud of him!
Isn't he cute?
We plan to stain the front door and porch railing the same color. The railing must "weather" before we can do that.
We now have the drywall completed and the painting process starts tomorrow. I can't wait to show off my hot pink wall...

1 comments:

Sipos Fam said...

Hey girl! I do remember and CONGRATULATIONS on getting pregnant! Hope it's treating you well, it's an exciting experience. And this house building is "exciting" as well! Wow, it's fun but just can't go fast enough:) You guys look like to be quite ahead of us, and your house is beautiful! Bet you're excited to decorate the baby room:)