CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter and More

Easter!
Thank you Mom and Dad for the Easter basket. Joel and I have enjoyed the candy and Baby J will love all the books.


I used to be the size of Amy! Needless to say, I can't borrow her clothes anymore.

Belly Update

24 weeks

(I skipped week 23.)

Baby J News
Joel and I went to the Dr. today. Dr. McCauley did not seem to be worried about the problems I had a few weeks ago. He actually has the same heart condition as I do and told me that I would be fine!
The baby's heartbeat was strong, but he didn't tell me what the heart rate was. I do know that my belly measured 31 cm today and I have gained 9 lbs. over the last 4 weeks.
YES, THAT'S CORRECT....9 LBS!
For those of you who may be keeping up with my weight gain, that is a total of 20+ lbs.!! I hate to think I have already gained that much, but I feel great and look great too...right? (Agree with the big girl!!)

4 comments:

Frances Vineyard said...

I think you look wonderful and 20 lbs is nothing! :)

the hendersons said...

You do look great. I think you might have to be the cutest pregnant girl I have ever seen!

The Pickels said...

You look awesome! Have you been measuring your belly around. I measured my belly around from my belly button every week. It gets a little scarey towards the end!!

Allison said...

You look amazing!!! Absolutely beautiful! I can't wait to meet your precious bundle when he or she arrives:) I wonder what it will be.....!!